Forum 2.0

There are different certification programs for your mobile application to get certified for good quality before the launch in International market, on particular Carrier or Apps Store.I am listing some certification.Please let me know if any one knows apart from that.

1. TBT (True Brew Testing) Certification for BREW Mobile Applications.
  2. Symbian Signed Test Criteria for Symbian Mobile Applications.
  3. Java verified Program for Java Mobile Application.
  4. Window Logo program for Windows Mobile application.

Please let us know if anyone knows other than that,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You need to be a member of Mobile QA Zone to add comments!

Join Mobile QA Zone

Replies

• Thanks Anurag, will be eagerly waiting for the details ...
  • Hi Rakesh,

Sorry for late Reply.Well yes I am planning to have a lot more on TBT and will come up soon on that in details(due to lack of time :) it is getting delayed )
    As per as certification for testers himself is concerned i have not really came accross this.However for BREW developers QUALLCOMM have such programme.

Rakesh Doddamani said:
    Can u post something more on True Brew Testing Certification and also are there any certification program that a Tester himself can undergo to be a certified tester for the above mentioned certifications ??
  • Can u post something more on True Brew Testing Certification and also are there any certification program that a Tester himself can undergo to be a certified tester for the above mentioned certifications ??
This reply was deleted.
    results->result as $result) { ?>
  1. jobtitle;?>
    company;?>(formattedRelativeTime;?>)city;?>, state;?>

APPIUM

Blockchain Testing

Welcome to Mobile QA Zone, a Next Generation Software Testing Community.Invite your friends to join this community.Write to us to become a featured member.