4. Modify Headers
  5. Adobe Device Central CS5
  6. Google Mobilizer
  7. Gomez
  8. MobiReady
  9. DotMobi Emulator
  10. Opera Mini Simulator
Just came accross this article in sixrevisions.com

Had anyone tried any of these tools? If so share your experiences. 

Also i just want to know how different are the web simulators from the simulators installed on your desktop.

Can we install our app and check on the web simulators or if my guess is right its just url access.

You need to be a member of Mobile QA Zone to add comments!

Join Mobile QA Zone

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• reg DA, those are not emulators or simulators; they are actually physical devices with a valid mobile no, u can make calls, send sms as normal phones. the only thing is that we are accessing them virtually.

for ex, if u want to test on sprint/verizon carriers for any app, we staying in India, would not able to access that network. DA supports carriers of few countries along with library of around 2000 devices. normally any comp cant afford to buy/possess all the available mobile models; in this case; DA helps out.

please do let me know for any details so as to know about DA, as we are using since few years.

Priyanka said:
    oh thats really pretty kool John, if we can test our application on the device anywhere.. that's what i was just wondering about as most of the time we do work on apps but not on mobile testing right.. so how these web emulators will help.
    Are there any open source tools that supports this?? seems to be this is a trail version..
  • Anudeep Can you please explain on how to install apps on this "fonemonkey" ?
  • oh thats really pretty kool John, if we can test our application on the device anywhere.. that's what i was just wondering about as most of the time we do work on apps but not on mobile testing right.. so how these web emulators will help.
    Are there any open source tools that supports this?? seems to be this is a trail version..
  • you can used DeviceAnywhere to test your websites and apps on real devices on a real mobile network.. this means that you get the true rendering and can even spot if nasties such as transcoders on the network might interfere with it.. plus if you also have apps to test you can install them as well.. there are free trials available at http://www.deviceanywhere.com/trials-and-promotions.html
  • We can use "FoneMonkey" freeware tool for iPhone application testing.
This reply was deleted.
    results->result as $result) { ?>
  1. jobtitle;?>
    company;?>(formattedRelativeTime;?>)city;?>, state;?>

APPIUM

Blockchain Testing

Welcome to Mobile QA Zone, a Next Generation Software Testing Community.Invite your friends to join this community.Write to us to become a featured member.