Here are the top 10 tips for testing iPhone Applications.
1. Accurately report available memory.
2. Provide 'crash reporter' logs with your defect reports.
3. Spy on the app from the console.
4. Test under low memory conditions.
5. Screenshots, screenshots, screenshots.
6. Provide useful defect characterization information.
7. Create connectivity problems.
8. Boundary test data input.
9. Gather up UDIDs (unique device identifiers) early.
10. Employ background applications.
If you like to know more about this, Please click here